Vent Out

Greetings Everyone, I hope you are doing fine in the midst of COVID-19 and all of you are staying at home and predominantly, you all are staying safe....

In the time of social panic and complications been spread everywhere, like all.  I have been also feeling overwhelmed by a lot of things, which are sometimes not even in my proficiency to explain to even to my loved ones; so this particular blog is actually a very big part of me which I am gonna share with all of you. 

I have never talked about the same with anyone and I think this is the reason its been killing me from inside and my emotional immunity is gone. So, after mulling over the same thoroughly, I thought its best to let it out, to let go of it. 

People who know me closely, say that I am the strongest person they have known. But honestly, the reality is the fact that I have never been vulnerable in front of anyone because I know how society works and people are.

                                                               
Time to Fly and very high 


Okay, so let's get started ..........

In the longest I have lived, I have come across a fantabulous set of individuals who are way too intelligent, smart, good-looking, kind-hearted and whatnot,  for a person like me; but have been single all their lives. Like some of them as told that no one has ever approached them, I am no one to utter a remark over it; but I somehow end up feeling indebted that I was lucky enough to be in love twice in my life by two different and distinct human beings.
                                                        
She's my friend from the days when he like HIM and I started. 

So, all of you must be thinking that it had been and will be, all rosy -rosy for me and, even If you are not, the actuality lies in the matter of fact that it been a bed of thorns for me as long as I remember when I think of the time and the part of my life I've spent with them.

The past two years, specifically have been a rough patch for me. It all started on the very afternoon of a fateful day of 19th November 2017 when I took his (he don't deserve that I name him) phone to click a selfie of ours and I noticed something in his phone that I hope no girl ever does, he was cheating over me and I don't really know for long and with how many, but he was surely making a fool out of himself. 
                          
19/11/2017(Just look at me, an idiot in love )
But, here comes the twist, I was bemused by him at that time and I thought how can I let go of him. Which Turned out to be my biggest mistake because sometimes you just can't correct someone's adulterated and malicious feelings for you, I still don't know whether does he ever loved me or I don't know what was he up to. 

And the story continued guys like almost for a year and my friends, then suddenly I lost my job in Delhi. 
                                                                         
My colleague/friend on my last at work in Delhi.
                                                                                                           
I got an opportunity to work at a better firm and a bigger city, so I decided to take that leap of faith and I moved on to that city and that is where my life or I should say HIM, backstabbed me again and it was like a bummer, he just broke up with me and his Facebook profile picture was updated within a few days and there was a comment by HER, the one with whom he cheated me again and luckily for me, is his wife now.

Some of you might be laughing at the same or might be feeling sappy for me that "Bechari Ladki" but it's other way around for me, I saved myself from a dreadful future and a gruesome individual for my whole life. 

After that, I went through a lot, like a lot and there came a twist again, like when I never imagined and never hoped for......
                                                           
My Colleagues in the new firm
So, for that wait for my next blog.

This is a part of me that I am putting here openly so that all of you,  who may be going through the same or might have gone in past, remember that life never stops and it never should , so don't attach your expectations and happiness to a person, place or even a thing, because all of it changes and surely will be vanished before you know.

During these days, spend time with yourself and reflect upon the fact that how you make yourself feel and not how you make others feel about themselves, because you are the one who's gonna stay with you forever.

See you soon and stay safe and calm. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pinch Of Cuisine

A of my traveling diary